- Players must be at least 13 years of age or older to participate. If they are under 18, but over 13, they must have permission from a parent, or legal guardian, to participate in this event.
- Please ensure that you are using the latest version of Cradle of Sins on your platform.
- Players are required to keep all In-Game Names or aliases appropriate. (ie. NO racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, political, or offensive naming, etc.) This will be a ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy and is at the sole discretion of U24.
- All score submissions, screenshots, player submitted photos, and player submitted videos related to the tournament become the property of U24 Solutions and may be used for marketing and other purposes. If players or arcades share broadcast material such as twitch streams, tournament photos, tournament videos, etc. with U24, U24 reserves the right to use these in a marketing context.
- U24 reserves the right to change, alter, replace, or modify this rule set at any time and without prior notification.
- Virtual Reality esports can be an intense physical experience. Do not enter the competition without following all terms of service and other safety measures as outlined in the individual device warnings and manufacturers. Competitors who are not able to participate in strenuous physical exercise should not enter the competition. VR esports is a fun activity, exercise the same caution as regular sports.
- U24 Solutions is not responsible for any injury incurred while participating in the Cradle of Sins tournament.
- If players are late more than 15 minutes, missing player team disqualified. If both teams has missing players then they have right to reorganize next game time.
- To make matchmaking smoother use voice chat on Discord, or agree on matchmaking on chat. Join Cradle of Sins Discord
- Each team must send a screenshot of the results (combat report) to the Discord results channel.
- If the game crashes for individual and rest of players can still finish the game, then results count.
- Each team must contain 1VR player and 2PC players. Unbalanced team results does not count.
CODE OF CONDUCT
CHEATING, BUG AND EXPLOIT POLICY